We’re excited to be participating in the One Spark Speaker Summit in Jacksonville Florida. The One Spark event is billed as “The World’s Largest Crowdfunding Festival” and aims to help fund some of the most unique creators from around the globe.
This year’s speaker summit features a number of amazing leaders in the world of business, entrepreneurship and crowdfunding today like Jack Welch (former GE CEO), Jason Zook (Founder of Iwearyourshirt.com and one of my personal favorite entrepreneurs) and Maya Penn, a 14-year-old Atlantan who has her own clothing line.
The panel that we’ve been putting together and will be moderating is called: “Launching your idea: Promotion & Funding.”
We have some great folks contributing:
- Nick Cicero – Delmondo CEO
- Drew Hendricks – Contributing Writer at Inc., Forbes and Entrepreneur.
- Ryan Feit – CEO and Co-Founder of SeedInvest
- John Boitnott – Writer for Inc, Entrepreneur, Partner of @DealFlowSF
A few of the topics we’ll cover during our session.
- Who should crowdfund?
- What platforms are the best to crowd fund on? and what type of platform should you use? Equity or Rewards Based.
- How is Equity Crowdfunding impacting the industry?
- Crowdfunding Pitfalls to avoid.
- How do you make the most of your crowd funding campaign for long-term customer retention.
- How to use content marketing and PR to your advantage (and what NOT to do).
- Where will crowdfunding take us in the next 5, 10 or 20 years– will it replace more traditional methods of startup funding?
Have any questions that you want us to answer? Send a tweet and we’ll work it into the session.
See you in Jacksonville!