Cross-Channel Social Video and Post Analytics
- Centralize your social data from all your owned and operated channels, partners, advertisers, or creators in one platform.
- Easily measure growth of viewership and engagement with detailed post-level insights like watch time, video views, engagements, impressions and more.
- Filter by channel, content type, post text, and more on all platforms: Facebook, Instagram and Instagram Stories, Twitter, YouTube, and Snapchat.
Automate Campaign Reports
- Save time by automating reports for campaigns, video series, branded content partnerships, influencer activations and more.
- Track reach, engagement, watch time, and other audience insights and demographics to bring all your campaign insights in one place.
- Track the value of your campaign with our ROI calculator.
- Share PDF or Excel reports with clients, or let them log in to view results directly.
Content Tagging and Audience Insights
- Delmondo makes every social post, photo or digital video searchable instantly with automated tagging rules.
- Uncover who is watching your videos, where they’re located, how long they’re watching across any set of videos based on keywords, hashtags and other metadata with our innovative tagging and audience insights product.
- Analyze industry and competitor video channels, benchmark video or content engagement and audience growth against your owned and operated accounts.
Delmondo is an official Facebook Media Solutions Partner, including Facebook Live and Non-Live Video Analytics, Branded Content and Monetization Tools.
As we have shifted our marketing and content strategy to a digital approach, Delmondo has provided impactful analytics for us to increase revenue and measure success.
In the early days of broadcasting, there was a call for measurement of audience, both potential and actual. Today, sponsors, clients and others want accurate analysis and data for who is watching what and for how long when it comes to live streaming. Our alignment with Delmondo gives us powerful tools to provide proprietary information that is unparalleled in this nascent industry
No one knows Snapchat and Facebook like Delmondo. Since working with them over the past year, we’ve seen our presence explode. The insights we’ve gained from working with them have allowed us to reshape our editorial strategy and significantly grow our audience. Nick and the whole Delmondo team is really easy to work with and responsive and we couldn’t be happier to have found them.
While many multi-billion gaming companies remain on YouTube, Instagram and other older platforms, we took the risk to try out Snapchat in early June (our last campaign with Delmondo) and are seeing the results pay off. We’ve tripled our revenues and profits since turn of the year and heavily believe in influencer marketing.
None of the 10+ awards we have won this year for our social video would be possible without having solid ROI, helped by the metrics and strategy that Delmondo provides for us. We are also partnering with Delmondo for the next big social initiative as we delve into Live content.
The Delmondo Newsletter - 4/19/2018H1Z1 kicks off era of battle royale esports events with Las Vegas tournamentThe H1Z1 Pro League will see its first professional battle royale esports league tournament starting on April 21 at a new venue in Las Vegas.Facebook will be the exclusive digital broadcast partner and Delmondo as the official live measurement tool, the event will be staged by Caesars
https://audioboom.com/posts/6719196-nick-cicero-nickcicero-founder-ceo-of-delmondo Nick Cicero (@NickCicero), Founder & CEO of Delmondo (@Delmondo) joins Sports Business Radio to discuss how his company is assisting clients like NASCAR & the Miami Dolphins with providing analytics around their social media and ultimately helping their clients monetize their social content and develop content for a targeted audience. Delmondo’s social video analytics measures the performance and
Last month, Unilever CMO Keith Weed addressed the IAB Annual leadership conference and urged brands to work with digital platforms to ensure messaging happens in a “brand-suitable” environment. And with 2017 was the first time that digital ad spending collectively surpassed TV, according to Recode, brands need innovative solutions to surface safe spaces to align their messaging in a changing digital